Are you a K-12 teacher planning to attend (or thinking about attending) your first CSTA conference this summer? If so, then apply now for the Oracle Academy Scholarship! Oracle Academy will award 35 scholarships to K-12 teachers to attend the 2017 CSTA Annual Conference, being held from July 8-11 in Baltimore, MD. The deadline to apply is May 1st.
About the Oracle Academy Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must fit the following criteria:
- You are a first time K-12 teacher attendee to the CSTA Annual conference;
- You have not taken or registered for an Oracle Academy event; and
- You must apply for the scholarship no later than May 1, 2017. The application period will open on April 1, 2017.
Recipients of the award will receive a scholarship funded by Oracle Academy to attend the 2017 CSTA Annual Conference, which will cover up to $1,000 per awardee, to include:
- Conference registration;
- Up to 3 nights of lodging at the conference venue or comparable location (if the conference venue is sold out);
- Travel expense support (toward transportation and meals)
- Recipients will receive special recognition as a recipient of an Oracle Academy scholarship at the conference.