Once again, Infosys Foundation USA will host the Pathfinders Summer Institute, July 15-20, 2018 on the campus of Indiana University Bloomington. Pathfinders Summer Institute is an intensive one-week professional development experience for K-12 teachers, offering a choice of 20 different CS PD providers. Interested teachers must apply before Monday, April 2, 2018.
Over 800 US K-12 public school teachers will convene at #InfyPathfinders for high-quality hands-on training. All tuition, airfare, room and board for teacher participants will be paid. To make it possible for teachers to attend Pathfinders at no cost, funds from Infosys Foundation USA will need to be matched by schools, districts, PTAs or the donor community at DonorsChoose.org. Click here for detailed information on how the process works. Click here to view current demand for your preferred course.
All K-12 public school teachers are invited to apply. Special consideration will be given to high-needs schools, teachers from under-represented communities, those new to teaching CS and Making, and districts demonstrating significant commitment to these subjects.
Participating Professional Development Providers
- Art in Motion: Authentic Integration of Art and Computer Science
- Beauty & Joy of Computing CS Principles
- Coding as a Playground: ScratchJr+KIBO Robotics
- Everyday Computing
- Exploring Computer Science
- Introduction to Logic
- Junior Botball Challenge
- KCI Computer Science Crash Course
- Luminous Science
- Maker Educator Collective Bootcamp
- MIT App Inventor Middle School Jump-Start
- Mobile CSP
- MyCS: Middle-years Computer Science
- Paper Mechatronics
- Project GUTS CS in Science PD
- Scratch Creative Computing for 3-8
- The Tapestry Workshop
- UTeach CS Principles