NCWIT AspireIT connects high school and college women with K-12 girls interested in computing. Using a near-peer model, program leaders teach younger girls fundamentals in programming and computational thinking in fun, creative environments that are supported by program partners from the NCWIT community. The relationship between the program leaders and their program partners fosters mentoring with technical professionals, increases young women’s confidence in their computing abilities, and develops valuable leadership skills.
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- Looking for a fun challenge? Join CodeRGV for Capture the Flag on December 21st December 14, 2017
- WeTeach_CS sessions announced for the 11th Annual Texas STEM Conference in Galveston December 13, 2017
- Carol Fletcher receives Stand up for STEM award from Million Women Mentors TX December 12, 2017
- Registration Now Open for WeTeach_CS Facilitator Academy at UT Dallas December 11, 2017
- WeTeach_CS and CS4TX host #HourOfCode at the Capitol to kick off #CSEdWeek December 8, 2017