NCWIT AspireIT connects high school and college women with K-12 girls interested in computing. Using a near-peer model, program leaders teach younger girls fundamentals in programming and computational thinking in fun, creative environments that are supported by program partners from the NCWIT community. The relationship between the program leaders and their program partners fosters mentoring with technical professionals, increases young women’s confidence in their computing abilities, and develops valuable leadership skills.
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- UT Dallas Center for Computer Science Education & Outreach Announces Fall Schedule August 17, 2017
- As you head back to the classroom be sure to take WeTeach_CS with you! August 14, 2017
- STEAM into CS for All at the 2017 Houston Arts Partners Conference August 10, 2017
- Pearland ISD hiring Information Technology / Computer Science Teacher August 9, 2017
- Clear Creek ISD seeking Computer Science Teacher August 8, 2017