NCWIT AspireIT connects high school and college women with K-12 girls interested in computing. Using a near-peer model, program leaders teach younger girls fundamentals in programming and computational thinking in fun, creative environments that are supported by program partners from the NCWIT community. The relationship between the program leaders and their program partners fosters mentoring with technical professionals, increases young women’s confidence in their computing abilities, and develops valuable leadership skills.
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- Register Now – Tapestry Workshop in Austin August 6-8 June 21, 2018
- Thank You to our 2018 WeTeach_CS Summit Sponsors and Funders June 20, 2018
- WeTeach_CS Summit 2018 – Day Three Preview #wtcs2018 June 20, 2018
- WeTeach_CS Summit 2018 – Day Two Preview #wtcs2018 June 19, 2018
- WeTeach_CS Announces 2018 Change Maker and Mini-Grand Award Recipients during Summit #wtcs2018 June 18, 2018