You’ve worked for it. You’ve earned it.
Don’t miss out on your $1000 stipend!
If you’re planning to take the TExES CS 8-12 certification exam during the August Testing Window (August 15-18, 2018) and want to participate in the Certification Incentive Program (CIP), you must have your application submitted no later than Monday, August 13th at 5pm.
August (8/15/18 – 8/18/18) Testing Window Deadlines:
- CIP Application/Documentation due: 8/13/18, 5pm
- TExES Test Registration deadline: 8/13/18
- Proof of CS Certification due: 9/21/18, 5pm
Foundations of Computer Science for Teachers (Online)
Fall Session Now Open!
Foundations of Computer Science for Teachers is designed to prepare teachers to take the TExES 241 Grades 8-12 Computer Science certification exam. The course provides extensive detailed instruction, examples and practice on everything from introductory programming topics such as variables, functions, loops and logical expressions to more advanced topics such as data structures, recursion, and object oriented programming. Enrolled participants will receive access to weekly quizzes and the comprehensive final, which mimics the actual 100 question CS certification exam. Enroll Today!
More Information on Certification and CIP
- For more information about Computer Science certification, visit the WeTeach_CS Get Certified page.
- For complete information about CIP requirements and deadlines, visit the CIP Checklist page.
- Read everything and still have CS certification questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.