Do you know an upcoming or recent high school graduate passionate about programming and thrives as a self-learner? Starting in January, Codeup will offer a two-year, automated apprenticeship, called Institute, developing recent high school graduates into talented web developers using a self-directed, peer-to-peer learning model. Learn more and apply today at www.codeup.com/institute.
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- There’s still time to get involved with WeTeach_CS professional development this summer! June 22, 2018
- Full Time CS Faculty position open at Alamo Colleges- St. Philip’s College – Apply by June 29th June 21, 2018
- Register Now – Tapestry Workshop in Austin August 6-8 June 21, 2018
- Thank You to our 2018 WeTeach_CS Summit Sponsors and Funders June 20, 2018
- WeTeach_CS Summit 2018 – Day Three Preview #wtcs2018 June 20, 2018