Do you know an upcoming or recent high school graduate passionate about programming and thrives as a self-learner? Starting in January, Codeup will offer a two-year, automated apprenticeship, called Institute, developing recent high school graduates into talented web developers using a self-directed, peer-to-peer learning model. Learn more and apply today at www.codeup.com/institute.
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- CSTA 2018 – Call for Proposals October 16, 2017
- RSVP now for #CSforAllSummit Livestream on October 17th October 12, 2017
- Taking the CS Exam in December? It’s time to prepare! October 11, 2017
- Taking the CS Certification Exam in December? Let WeTeach_CS help you prepare! October 9, 2017
- CSTA and Code.org want to recognize your achievements during CSEdWeek 2017! October 6, 2017