Do you know an upcoming or recent high school graduate passionate about programming and thrives as a self-learner? Starting in January, Codeup will offer a two-year, automated apprenticeship, called Institute, developing recent high school graduates into talented web developers using a self-directed, peer-to-peer learning model. Learn more and apply today at www.codeup.com/institute.
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- UT Dallas Center for Computer Science Education & Outreach Announces Fall Schedule August 17, 2017
- As you head back to the classroom be sure to take WeTeach_CS with you! August 14, 2017
- STEAM into CS for All at the 2017 Houston Arts Partners Conference August 10, 2017
- Pearland ISD hiring Information Technology / Computer Science Teacher August 9, 2017
- Clear Creek ISD seeking Computer Science Teacher August 8, 2017