Do you know an upcoming or recent high school graduate passionate about programming and thrives as a self-learner? Starting in January, Codeup will offer a two-year, automated apprenticeship, called Institute, developing recent high school graduates into talented web developers using a self-directed, peer-to-peer learning model. Learn more and apply today at www.codeup.com/institute.
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- There’re plenty of Summer CS professional development opportunities still available! June 26, 2017
- Taking the CS Certification Exam in June? June 22nd is your CIP Application Deadline! June 19, 2017
- WeTeach_CS Recognizes Texas CS Teachers with Change Maker and Mini-Grant Awards June 16, 2017
- Certification Incentive Program (CIP) Extended Through December 2017! June 15, 2017
- Serious about CS for All? Get Involved! June 13, 2017