Do you know an upcoming or recent high school graduate passionate about programming and thrives as a self-learner? Starting in January, Codeup will offer a two-year, automated apprenticeship, called Institute, developing recent high school graduates into talented web developers using a self-directed, peer-to-peer learning model. Learn more and apply today at www.codeup.com/institute.
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- Class begins Monday, March 19th, but there’s still time to enroll in Strategies for Effective and Inclusive CS Teaching March 16, 2018
- Have you nominated someone for a Change Maker Award? Have you applied for a Mini-Grant? Now’s the time! #wtcs2018 March 15, 2018
- High School Teachers – Sign up for FREE! CS Principles training from Code.org March 14, 2018
- Middle School Teachers – Sign up for FREE! CS Discoveries training from Code.org March 14, 2018
- Registration Deadline Approaching – WeTeach_CS Facilitator Academy at UT Dallas – Register Today! March 13, 2018