Do you know an upcoming or recent high school graduate passionate about programming and thrives as a self-learner? Starting in January, Codeup will offer a two-year, automated apprenticeship, called Institute, developing recent high school graduates into talented web developers using a self-directed, peer-to-peer learning model. Learn more and apply today at www.codeup.com/institute.
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- New Workshop for 2018! How to Teach High School CS December 15, 2017
- Looking for a fun challenge? Join CodeRGV for Capture the Flag on December 21st December 14, 2017
- WeTeach_CS sessions announced for the 11th Annual Texas STEM Conference in Galveston December 13, 2017
- Carol Fletcher receives Stand up for STEM award from Million Women Mentors TX December 12, 2017
- Registration Now Open for WeTeach_CS Facilitator Academy at UT Dallas December 11, 2017