Do you know an upcoming or recent high school graduate passionate about programming and thrives as a self-learner? Starting in January, Codeup will offer a two-year, automated apprenticeship, called Institute, developing recent high school graduates into talented web developers using a self-directed, peer-to-peer learning model. Learn more and apply today at www.codeup.com/institute.
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- WeTeach_CS for HS – Everything you need to teach CS1 August 17, 2018
- Pflugerville ISD High School CS Teacher Position Available August 14, 2018
- The next session of Strategies for Effective and Inclusive CS Teaching begins September 17th #Equity #CSforAll August 13, 2018
- Need CS curriculum for multiple schools? WeTeach_CS for HS offers multi-user license discounts! August 10, 2018
- Heading back to the classroom? Take WeTeach_CS with you! August 8, 2018