“Over 4,100 students across the nation signed up to participate in 2017 Congressional App Challenge.”
Congratulation to all the winners from Texas and thank you for showing everyone what #CS4TX is all about!
Winner from each district are listed below with a link to a video demonstration of the winning app.
- TX-03 Rep. Sam Johnson: Rithwik Pattikonda and David Brooks for the app: Juke – The SMS Powered Jukebox
- TX-04 Rep. John Ratcliffe:Mikey Bess, Kyle Jackson, Jonathan Payne, and Thomas Starnes for the app: Iron Clad Cooking
- TX-10 Rep. Michael T. McCaul: Eesha Nayak and Dia Jain for the app: Intercept …. Before it’s too late
- TX-11 Rep. K. Michael Conaway: Ethan Thames for the app: Textix
- TX-16 Rep. Beto O’Rourke: Stephanie Galvan for the app: 7 Gazintas
- TX-17 Rep. Bill Flores: Manuel Flores, Benjamin White, and Sean Burns for the app: Chess Learn Edu
- TX-20 Rep. Joaquin Castro: Luis Martinez, Jennifer Salazar, and Alejandra Duran for the app: Choose Your School
- TX-21 Rep. Lamar Smith: Peter Chacko for the app: PR Trackr
- TX-22 Rep. Pete Olson: Alicia Guo for the app: Mood Calendar
- TX-23 Rep. Will Hurd: Maria Gu and Sandy Zhu for the app: A World of Latin
- TX-27 Rep. Blake Farenthold: Christian Bertoni for the app: States Game
- TX-28 Rep. Henry Cuellar: Nyo Cruz, Josue Herrera, Marco Perez, and Elmo Garza for the app: Travel Guide
- TX-32 Rep. Pete Sessions: Andre Williams and Davis Okuzor for the app: Closing Intelligence