Computer Science for Texas (CS4TX) is a broad-based coalition of business leaders, parents and educators dedicated to bringing computer science to every student in Texas. This CS4TX quarterly conference call provides updates on goals and accomplishements in each of three areas: advocacy, professional development and community. This event is free and open to all; please share the information to people who may be interested. This event is a web conference only. If you can’t attend, the web conference recording will be available two days after the conference here.
- When – Tuesday, July 18 – 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM CDT
- Where – Web conference (See details below)
- Advocacy – Caroline Joiner and Jennifer Bergland
- Community – Hal Speed
- Professional Development – Carol Fletcher
Call for Professional Development event information
If you have information to share about CS in K-12 (PD events, networking events, etc.) that you want to communicate to this group, please email the information in PowerPoint format to Carol at email@example.com before July 11, 2017.
Web Conference Details
- Join the meeting at https://join.me/utexascstem.
- Use any browser. No download required.
- On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: utexascstem