CSTA and Rolls Royce announce a scholarship to help K-12 teachers attend the CSTA Conference in Baltimore, Maryland this July.
See details directly from CSTA on eligibility requirements and how to apply below.
Thanks to a generous contribution from Rolls Royce, over the week of June 5 – 9 we will give away a total of twenty-five (25) $1,000 travel scholarships for the CSTA Annual Conference. Each day we will release five (5) scholarships until they are gone.
How do you get one of these scholarships? Here are the rules:
- You must be a K12 Teacher to be eligible. No exceptions.
- You may only receive one scholarship to attend the conference. Recipients of other CSTA conference scholarships are not eligible.
- Each day by 9:00 AM ESTwe will post a unique application link for that day via Facebook, Twitter, and other media.
- Applicants can submit one entry each day. All applications become the property of CSTA.
- Each day there will be a simple question or activity to complete.
- Each application will remain open for 24 hours.
- Recipients will be randomly selected from eligible entries and notified by email.
- Recipients will have 24 hours to confirm the scholarship or it will be released to another applicant.
Have fun, and we look forward to seeing you in Baltimore for fun and learning at THE event for and by CS teachers & teachers that teach CS!
The CSTA Annual Conference will be held in Baltimore, MD on July 8-11 and we have a great lineup of sessions, workshops, and exhibitors planned.