Parents and guardians of 4th, 5th, and 6th graders – enroll your students for a STEAM experience of a lifetime at the Google Fiber space downtown. The Hello World program is comprised of a package of six rigorous learning sessions which take place outside of school hours from mid-May through early June. All courses are led with a 4:1 student to teacher ratio and cover subjects including web development, mobile development, design thinking, and data science. Enroll here by April 30th!
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- Launch CS helps bring #CSforAll to the K-8 classroom October 18, 2017
- CSTA 2018 – Call for Proposals October 16, 2017
- RSVP now for #CSforAllSummit Livestream on October 17th October 12, 2017
- Taking the CS Exam in December? It’s time to prepare! October 11, 2017
- Taking the CS Certification Exam in December? Let WeTeach_CS help you prepare! October 9, 2017