Parents and guardians of 4th, 5th, and 6th graders – enroll your students for a STEAM experience of a lifetime at the Google Fiber space downtown. The Hello World program is comprised of a package of six rigorous learning sessions which take place outside of school hours from mid-May through early June. All courses are led with a 4:1 student to teacher ratio and cover subjects including web development, mobile development, design thinking, and data science. Enroll here by April 30th!
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- Pflugerville ISD High School CS Teacher Position Available August 14, 2018
- The next session of Strategies for Effective and Inclusive CS Teaching begins September 17th #Equity #CSforAll August 13, 2018
- Need CS curriculum for multiple schools? WeTeach_CS for HS offers multi-user license discounts! August 10, 2018
- Heading back to the classroom? Take WeTeach_CS with you! August 8, 2018
- Get prepared for the Fall – Register for Foundations of Computer Science for Teachers today! August 6, 2018