Parents and guardians of 4th, 5th, and 6th graders – enroll your students for a STEAM experience of a lifetime at the Google Fiber space downtown. The Hello World program is comprised of a package of six rigorous learning sessions which take place outside of school hours from mid-May through early June. All courses are led with a 4:1 student to teacher ratio and cover subjects including web development, mobile development, design thinking, and data science. Enroll here by April 30th!
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- Taking the CS Certification Exam in June? June 22nd is your CIP Application Deadline! June 19, 2017
- WeTeach_CS Recognizes Texas CS Teachers with Change Maker and Mini-Grant Awards June 16, 2017
- Certification Incentive Program (CIP) Extended Through December 2017! June 15, 2017
- Serious about CS for All? Get Involved! June 13, 2017
- Counselors for Computing @ UTeachCSP Dallas June 12, 2017