Parents and guardians of 4th, 5th, and 6th graders – enroll your students for a STEAM experience of a lifetime at the Google Fiber space downtown. The Hello World program is comprised of a package of six rigorous learning sessions which take place outside of school hours from mid-May through early June. All courses are led with a 4:1 student to teacher ratio and cover subjects including web development, mobile development, design thinking, and data science. Enroll here by April 30th!
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- SIGCSE Now accepting applications for 2018 Travel Grant Program August 22, 2017
- UT Dallas Center for Computer Science Education & Outreach Announces Fall Schedule August 17, 2017
- As you head back to the classroom be sure to take WeTeach_CS with you! August 14, 2017
- STEAM into CS for All at the 2017 Houston Arts Partners Conference August 10, 2017
- Pearland ISD hiring Information Technology / Computer Science Teacher August 9, 2017