Parents and guardians of 4th, 5th, and 6th graders – enroll your students for a STEAM experience of a lifetime at the Google Fiber space downtown. The Hello World program is comprised of a package of six rigorous learning sessions which take place outside of school hours from mid-May through early June. All courses are led with a 4:1 student to teacher ratio and cover subjects including web development, mobile development, design thinking, and data science. Enroll here by April 30th!
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- Thinking about taking a Deep Dive? Get a preview! May 22, 2017
- 2 Days? 3 Days? 5 Days? Choose your CS PD Adventure! May 19, 2017
- Texas Instruments T3 PD Summit at Rice University May 17, 2017
- A great opportunity to get administrators involved in CS and STEM May 12, 2017
- This summer, WeTeach_CS is making it easy to get involved with Bootstrap May 11, 2017