Parents and guardians of 4th, 5th, and 6th graders – enroll your students for a STEAM experience of a lifetime at the Google Fiber space downtown. The Hello World program is comprised of a package of six rigorous learning sessions which take place outside of school hours from mid-May through early June. All courses are led with a 4:1 student to teacher ratio and cover subjects including web development, mobile development, design thinking, and data science. Enroll here by April 30th!
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- Register Now – Tapestry Workshop in Austin August 6-8 June 21, 2018
- Thank You to our 2018 WeTeach_CS Summit Sponsors and Funders June 20, 2018
- WeTeach_CS Summit 2018 – Day Three Preview #wtcs2018 June 20, 2018
- WeTeach_CS Summit 2018 – Day Two Preview #wtcs2018 June 19, 2018
- WeTeach_CS Announces 2018 Change Maker and Mini-Grand Award Recipients during Summit #wtcs2018 June 18, 2018