Parents and guardians of 4th, 5th, and 6th graders – enroll your students for a STEAM experience of a lifetime at the Google Fiber space downtown. The Hello World program is comprised of a package of six rigorous learning sessions which take place outside of school hours from mid-May through early June. All courses are led with a 4:1 student to teacher ratio and cover subjects including web development, mobile development, design thinking, and data science. Enroll here by April 30th!
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- New Workshop for 2018! How to Teach High School CS December 15, 2017
- Looking for a fun challenge? Join CodeRGV for Capture the Flag on December 21st December 14, 2017
- WeTeach_CS sessions announced for the 11th Annual Texas STEM Conference in Galveston December 13, 2017
- Carol Fletcher receives Stand up for STEM award from Million Women Mentors TX December 12, 2017
- Registration Now Open for WeTeach_CS Facilitator Academy at UT Dallas December 11, 2017