Parents and guardians of 4th, 5th, and 6th graders – enroll your students for a STEAM experience of a lifetime at the Google Fiber space downtown. The Hello World program is comprised of a package of six rigorous learning sessions which take place outside of school hours from mid-May through early June. All courses are led with a 4:1 student to teacher ratio and cover subjects including web development, mobile development, design thinking, and data science. Enroll here by April 30th!
Subscribe to the WeTeach_CS Blog! Subscribers receive a weekly digest via email. CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
- Class begins Monday, March 19th, but there’s still time to enroll in Strategies for Effective and Inclusive CS Teaching March 16, 2018
- Have you nominated someone for a Change Maker Award? Have you applied for a Mini-Grant? Now’s the time! #wtcs2018 March 15, 2018
- High School Teachers – Sign up for FREE! CS Principles training from Code.org March 14, 2018
- Middle School Teachers – Sign up for FREE! CS Discoveries training from Code.org March 14, 2018
- Registration Deadline Approaching – WeTeach_CS Facilitator Academy at UT Dallas – Register Today! March 13, 2018