January 19th – 21st, 2017
K-12 educators and administrators share and learn best practices related to STEM education.
- Type – Conference
- Dates and Times – January 19th – 21st, 2017
- Pre-Conference: Thursday, January 19, 2017: 8:30 am to 11:30 am (short courses only)
- Thursday, January 19, 2017: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Friday, January 20, 2017: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017: 8:00 am to 12:00 noon
- Early Bird Registration Deadline – December 15th, 2016
- Registration Deadline – January 15th, 2017
- Location – InterContinental Hotel, 15201 Dallas Pkwy, Addison, TX, 75001
- Eligible Attendees – Texas K-12 educators and administrators who want to learn and share STEM education practices.
- Cost – The cost is $295 for an early bird pass. (This includes preconference access). After December 15th, and before January 15th, this will increase to $350. (Or $400 for preconference access). On site registration will be available for $400. (Or $450 for preconference access).
Application and Registration
Early-Bird Registration: by December 15
$295 – just Conference; $345 (NOW $295) for PreConference (on Thursday morning) AND Conference. Use code SPECIAL.
Regular Registration: by January 15
$350 – just Conference; $400 for PreConference (on Thursday morning) AND Conference.
Onsite Registration: Limited, maximum attendance is 1,100
$400 – just Conference; $450 for PreConference (on Thursday morning) AND Conference.
Save on your registration fees by taking advantage of special early bird rates. The early bird deadline is December 15 and the regular deadline is January 15. Registration includes all conference materials, two breakfasts, breaks, and one ticket to the showcase luncheon on Friday. Secure your travel funding now.Register Here
Accommodations and Transportation
HOTEL RESERVATIONS – InterContinental Dallas (Addison) Hotel – Open HERE
The Texas STEM Coalition has negotiated special discounted room rates. All rooms include complimentary internet service. Access the online reservation system HERE.
All participants are responsible for their own transportation and lodging arrangements and payments.