November 14th, 2016
Participants will learn more about K-12 Computer Science (CS) Education and why all students should have an opportunity to learn CS.
- 11:30 a.m. → Lunch
- Noon – 2 p.m. → Counselor and Administrator Training
- 2 – 3p.m. → Counselor Training (Administrators are free to leave)
- Type – Workshop
- Dates and Times – Monday, November 14th, 2016, 11:30am – 3pm
- Application and Registration Deadline – Registration deadline is November 10th, 2016.
- Location – DoubleTree by Hilton Austin University, 1617 North Interstate 35, Austin, Texas, 78702, (512-479-4000) (Get Directions)
- Eligible Attendees – Central Texas middle school and high school counselors and administrators interested in learning more about Computer Science Education.
- Dallas and Houston Administrators – to participate on this training locally, please visit
UT Dallas Counselor & Administrator Training (November 29, 2016)Rice University Counselor & Administrator Training (November 15, 2016)
- Cost – Free!
- Certificates of Participation – Certificates stating 3 hours of Continuing Professional Education hours (CPE credits) earned will be sent electronically after the participant has completed the online course evaluation. Any questions about certificates should be directed toward the contact person listed on this page.
- Registration Deadline – November 10th, 2016
- This event is limited to 40 participants.
Accommodations and Transportation
All participants are responsible for their own transportation arrangements.
Parking is free and abundant at the DoubleTree by Hilton Austin University.