September 12 – November 2, 2016
This synchronous, on-line course will help prepare teachers for TEA’s 8-12 Computer Science 141 test. Refer to the detail page for information about the certification and pre-requisites for this course.
- Type – Online, synchronous (weekly assignments and due dates)
- Dates and Times – September 13 – November 3
- Application and Registration Window – August 23 – September 20
- Location – N/A
- Eligible Attendees – Teachers interested becoming Computer Science certified. Especially applicable for Texas certified teachers working to become CS certified by TEA’s cert-by-exam method. Some programming experience is required.
- Cost and Reimbursement – The course is free.
- CPE Credit – Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Certificates for 36 CPE credits will be emailed to each participant after they complete these criteria:
- Complete the diagnostic quiz available in week 1.
- Complete the CSC profile and survey in week 1.
- Score 80% or higher for the course.
Application and Registration
No application is necessary. During the registration window, August 23 – September 20, choose the button below.Register
Not applicable for an on-line course.