May 8, 2017
Doubletree – Austin, 6505 N IH 35, Austin, TX, 78752
Save the Date! The WeTeach_CS Team is in the process of finalizing content training for the Monday before the Project Director Meeting. Stay tuned for details!
- Type – Face-to-Face
- Date and Time – Monday, May 8th, 2017, 8am – 4pm
- Registration Deadline – May 1st, 2017
- Location – Doubletree – Austin, 6505 N IH 35, Austin, TX, 78752
- Eligible Attendees – WeTeach_CS Project Directors and Instructional Team Members are eligible to attend.
- Cost – There is no cost associated with this event
- Certificates of Participation – Certificates stating 6 hours of Continuing Professional Education hours (CPE credits) earned will be sent electronically after the participant has completed the online course evaluation. Any questions about certificates should be directed toward the contact person listed on this page.
Accommodations and Transportation
All participants are responsible for their own transportation and lodging arrangements and payments. These costs must be reimbursed by the participant’s WeTeach_CS grant funds at the state rate.
A copy of the Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exempt form is provided and should be printed and turned in to your hotel upon arrival. State hotel tax will not be reimbursed.
- Self parking: $12.00
- Valet: $18.00
- There is no cost associated with this event
- Registration fees cover breakfast, lunch and training materials.
- Payments are due before this event.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations or those not in attendance.
- Event limited to 50 participants.
Online Registration Instructions
Click the registration button below to register your attendance. You will be asked for your contact information, what subjects you are currently teaching. If you have multiple people attending, please fill out this form for each person. You may need to quit and restart your browser to enter multiple people.Register Here
Carolina Cardenas, email@example.com