May 9, 2017
Doubletree – Austin, 6505 N IH 35, Austin, TX, 78752
Project Directors Meetings familiarize Directors with the expectations and requirements of their grant. Topics such as data collection, reporting, invoicing, and professional development academies will be discussed. State and federal updates, grant progress, data analyses and latest research on teaching and learning of computer science will be shared and discussed. WeTeach_CS staff and program leaders will be on hand to answer questions and provide support during the meeting.
- Type – Face-to-Face
- Date and Time – Tuesday, May 9th, 2017, 8am – 4pm
- Registration Deadline – May 2nd, 2017
- Location – Doubletree – Austin, 6505 N IH 35, Austin, TX, 78752
- Eligible Attendees – At least one Project Director from each WeTeach_CS Collaborative is required to attend this meeting. As stated in each project’s Statement of Work, at least one person must attend each of the Project Directors Meetings held during the grant year. If the Project Director or Co-Project Director is unable to attend, a qualified ITM familiar with all aspects of the grant can be selected as a substitute.
- Cost – There is no cost associated with this event
Accommodations and Transportation
All participants are responsible for their own transportation and lodging arrangements and payments. These costs must be reimbursed by the participant’s WeTeach_CS grant funds at the state rate.
A copy of the Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exempt form is provided and should be printed and turned in to your hotel upon arrival. State hotel tax will not be reimbursed.
- Self parking: $12.00
- Valet: $18.00
- There is no cost associated with this event
- Registration fees cover breakfast, lunch and training materials.
- Payments are due before this event.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations or those not in attendance.
- Event limited to 50
Online Registration Instructions
Click the registration button below to register your attendance. You will be asked for your contact information, what subjects you are currently teaching. If you have multiple people attending, please fill out this form for each person. You may need to quit and restart your browser to enter multiple people.Register Here
Carolina Cardenas, firstname.lastname@example.org