On February 10, 2018, Plano ISD will be hosting the 2018 North Texas Computer Science Teacher Collaborative Conference at Academy High School. The half-day event will offer three strands of presentations and is free for all participants.
Conference Learning Strands
- Differentiation in the CS Classroom
- Instructional Strategies to Engage All Learners
- Curriculum Connections – Creative Coding Resources
Who should attend?
Teachers who teach any of the following high school computer science courses
- Computer Programming
- Advanced Computer Programming
- Computer Science I
- Computer Science II
- Computer Science III
- AP Computer Science Principles
- AP Computer Science A
- IB DP Computer Science SL/HL
Call for presentations
Teachers interested in presenting should apply by December 1, 2017.
- When – Saturday, February 10, 2018
- Where – Plano ISD Academy High School, 1701 Alma Drive, Plano, TX 75075
- Cost – Free!
- Downloadable Flyer – 2018 North Texas Computer Science Teacher Collaborative Conference Flyer (pdf)
- Registration – https://tinyurl.com/yd263g9u
Contact – Dan Blier, email@example.com, Computer Science Curriculum Specialist Plano ISD, President DFW CSTA