2018 WeTeach_CS Deep Dives – June 21-22
When a breakout session is not enough, but you don’t have time for a multi-day workshop—take a Deep Dive!
The 2018 WeTeach_CS Deep Dives is a special 1.5-day event which picks up right where the 2018 WeTeach_CS Summit (June 18-20) leaves off. So, if the three days of the WeTeach_CS Summit just doesn’t sound like enough CS professional development goodness for your tastes, then consider sticking around and taking part in WeTeach_CS Deep Dives! But you don’t have to attend the WeTeach_CS Summit in order to attend a Deep Dives course. Maybe you only have time to take a quick dip into one of the featured subjects. No problem–that’s what Deep Dives are for. Register Today!
WeTeach_CS Summit Registration Details
- When – June 21-22, 2018 (Thursday – Friday)
- Where – Sheraton Austin Georgetown Hotel & Conference Center, Georgetown, TX (35mi north of Austin)
- Cost – $200 per participant
- Registration Deadline – June 12, 2018
- Accommodations and Travel Reimbursement – Attendees may be eligible for reimbursement of travel and accommodations expenses. See registration page for details.
- Hotel Room Block and Group Rate – A room block is available and a group rate is available until May 17, 2018. Subject to availability. See registration page for details.
Available Deep Dives Strands
When registering, you will be asked to select a strand for your Deep Dive experience.
Coding Clubs and Camps (C3) – K-12
CS Unplugged – K-12
Integrating Computational Thinking into Core Academicse – K-12
Physical Computing – Middle School / High School
How WeTeach_CS for High School – Middle School / High School
Game Design – Middle School / High School