The Logo Summer Institute is an intensive immersion in creative computing for K12 teachers, parents, and technology integrators. The Logo Foundation’s project-based approach supports computational thinking, and STEAM learning and teaching. The program is highly individualized to accommodate novices as well as more experienced participants, teachers of different subjects, and those who work in informal settings as well as in classrooms.
Learn to code as you explore and create projects using Scratch, Makey Makey, Hummingbird, Arduino, and a variety of other hardware and software platforms.
The Logo Summer Institute provides a relaxed atmosphere with a small group of colleagues and a great deal of personal attention from experienced workshop leaders. This training event has a low participant to facilitator ratio and daily advisory meetings to insure that participants’ individual needs are met.
- When – June 11-14, 2018 (Monday – Thursday)
- Where – Park Crest Middle School, Pflugerville, TX
- Registration Deadline – June 4, 2018
- Cost – $400 per participant
- What to bring – Bring your own iPad, ChromeBook, or the laptop of your choice.