We’re happy to announce that this year’s Texas STEM Conference will feature five WeTeach_CS sessions for both prospective/new and experienced CS teachers.
Thursday, February 1, 2018
- WeTeach_CS Computational Thinking Everywhere – 2:30-3:30 PM, Floral Hall A1
Friday, February 2, 2018
- WeTeach_CS so We Can Ride the Epic STEM Wave – 8:30-10:00 AM, Floral Hall A1
- Cyber Security Resources from WeTeach_CS – 11:00-12:00, Floral Hall A1
- WeTeach_CS and You Can Too! – 1:40-3:10 PM, Floral Hall A1
- STEAM into Computer Science for All with WeTeach_CS – 1:40-3:10 PM, Floral Hall A2
About the 11th Annual Texas STEM Conference
The Texas STEM Coalition invites you to Galveston to join in on the largest gathering of STEM educators in the state of Texas. Be part of over 1,100 STEM supporters as we learn about the most cutting-edge STEM Technologies and STEM Best Practices, maximize STEM Leadership Capacity, and learn about developing Successful Partnerships.
All supporters of STEM education are welcome to attend the conference. Join us in a collaborative environment as we propel one another up to be the best STEM educators possible.
Early Bird Registration discount ends on January 11, 2018. Don’t miss out!
- When – February 1-3, 2018
- Where – Moody Gardens Hotel and Convention Center, Galveston, TX
- Cost – Early Bird Registration, $295 / Regular Registration, $350
- Registration Deadline – Early Bird Registration ends on January 11, 2018
For more informations on the Texas STEM Coalition, visit: TXSTEM.org.