SIGCSE announced recently that it will again award up five grants to teachers in oder to help cover costs of attending SIGCSE 2018, which will be held February 21 – 24, 2018 in Baltimore, MD. The grant includes complimentary registration and up to $500 travel expenses. Teachers interested in seeking this grant will need to apply online by the October 16, 2017 application deadline.
More information / Application
- SIGCSE Travel Grant Program
- SIGCSE 2018 Travel Grant Program Application
- SIGCSE Technical Symposium 2018 (February 21 – 24, 2018 – Baltimore, MD)
To be eligible for this travel grant program, an individual
- should not have attended the symposium previously as a faculty member,
- should not have access to travel funds from her/his local institution, and
- must be a SIGCSE member.
A formal application consists of the following items and is completed through this form:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Position at the institution
- ACM Member Number
- A 2-part essay that includes:
- Part 1, (100 words max) how you think attendance will benefit you and
- Part 2, (100 words max) how you plan to share what you learn with your community.
Applications must be submitted by October 16, 2017
Accepted applicants will be notified by November 15, 2017