The Rice University School Mathematics Project is hosting a Texas Instruments T3™ (Teachers Teaching with Technology) Professional Development Summit on Friday, August 4 at Rice University. Explore mathematics, STEM, coding and more! Teachers will be able to choose from multiple sessions to best meet their professional development needs. Program strands will include: (1) Coding, (2) STEM, (3) Interdisciplinary Connections, and (4) Supporting Student Learning. Participants may choose a topic from any strand during each of the four session periods. Find more information on each session here
- When – Friday, August 4, 2017, 9am – 4pm
- Where – Rice University, BioScience Research Collaborative (BRC) building located at 6500 Main Street, Houston, TX, 77030
- Cost – $200 with TI technology or $100 without TI technology.
- Registration Deal – Register 4 attendees and the 5th attendee is free!
Technology Included With $200 Registration
TI-Innovator Hub™ with TI LaunchPad™ Board along with TI-Nspire™ technology or TI-84 Plus CE technology
- TI-84 Plus CE Graphing Calculator and TI-SmartView CE Emulator Software Version 5.2
- TI-Nspire™ CX Handheld and TI-Nspire CX Teacher Software
- TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Handheld and TI-Nspire CX Teacher Software
Contact Alice Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.