If you didn’t get enough student coding camps and teacher professional development this summer, don’t worry the UT Dallas Center for Computer Science Education & Outreach has you covered.
The program which seeks to promote computer science, coding, and STEM to K12 students, teachers, and the community has just announced its fall schedule for the 2017-18 school year. For students, offerings will include after school coding clubs, workshops, AP review sessions, and more! Professional development workshop topics will include Internet of Things and Big Data.
- AfterSchool Coding Clubs – http://www.utdallas.edu/k12/access/
- Explore Coding & Engineering Workshops for Middle School Girls – http://utdallas.edu/k12/files/girls-ws.pdf
- Weekend Coding & Engineering Clubs – http://utdallas.edu/k12/files/weekend.pdf
- AP Computer Science Review Sessions – http://utdallas.edu/k12/files/ap-review.pdf
- Fall Break Coding Camps – http://utdallas.edu/k12/fall
- Private Tutoring – http://utdallas.edu/k12/custom
- Professional Development Workshop Schedule – http://bit.ly/utdcse
- Internet of Things Conference – http://bit.ly/cs-conf-utd / http://utdallas.edu/k12/files/iot.pdf
- Big Data Club & Data Science with Python – http://bit.ly/prof-dev-utd
More information – http://www.utdallas.edu/k12/