You’ve heard of the Hour of Code? Well, how about a Summer of Code!
The K12 Outreach program of the Johnson School of Engineering and Computer Science at UT Dallas, is hosting 100+ coding camps over 11 weeks this summer. The camps are divided into five levels designed to cover all age ranges and abilities. From introducing elementary students to coding to tackling advanced topics like SQL and embedded systems for high school students, these camps have something for everyone. Teachers are also encouraged to attend a coding camp as well and discounts are available.
- Level 0 – Grades 1-2 – Explore Coding Tools
- Level 1 – Grades 3-5 – MIT Scratch, Circuits with MaKey MaKey kit, LittleBits Circuit Design, Playing with Robots
- Level 4 – Grades 9-12 – Contest problems, iOS & Android app development, C#.NET, Web programming, Quadcopter Design, Data Structures & Algorithms, Databases & SQL, Linux Scripting
- When – June 5 – August 18, 2017
- Where – UT Dallas
- Cost – $300 Full day / $150 Half day
See the information page for more information regarding:
- Exact camp dates and offerings
- Residential options for out of town students
- Discounts available for teachers who wish to attend camp as professional development
More information / Registration
See 100+ Coding Camps in 11 weeks of Summer 2017 for full details or to register for camp.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or help registering.