The WeTeach_CS Summit is a 3-day event which educates, empowers, and inspires K-12 CS teachers, advocates, administrators, professional development providers, university instructors, and policy-makers to advance the goal of CS for All in Texas and beyond. But don’t take our word for it, let these WeTeach_CS teachers and partners share with you their reasons why the WeTeach_CS Summit is such a unique an important experience for CS teachers.
This year’s WeTeach_CS Summit will be our biggest event yet, with 93 (!!!) breakout sessions, four general sessions, exhibitor fair, student playground, and keynote session featuring national authority on STEM education and equity, Kamau Bobb. Register Now!
See what teachers are saying about the WeTeach_CS Summit
“Great program overall! Would highly recommend to any teacher or educator”
“It is one of the best trainings I have attended in the 28 years I have been teaching.”
“The summit was so much fun and very informative. I am fired up and hope to get computer science started at my school,”
“Not only was the summit thoroughly enjoyable but it was beneficial as well. It was just what I needed before I begin my first year teaching computer science.”
WeTeach_CS Summit Registration Details
- When – June 18-20, 2018 (Monday – Wednesday)
- Where – Sheraton Austin Georgetown Hotel & Conference Center, Georgetown, TX (35mi north of Austin)
- Cost – $400 per participant
- Registration Deadline – June 11, 2018
- Accommodations and Travel Reimbursement – Attendees may be eligible for reimbursement of travel and accommodations expenses. See registration page for details.
- Hotel Room Block and Group Rate – A room block is available and a group rate is available until May 17, 2018. Subject to availability. See registration page for details.