Interested in sharing your knowledge and experience with your fellow CS educators? WeTeach_CS is now accepting presentation proposals for the WeTeach_CS Summit 2018 to be held June 18-20 in Georgetown, TX. Submit your proposal today!
Interactive and engaging proposals of interest include, but are not limited to:
- equity and inclusion
- school counselors and computer science
- classroom resources
- block-based coding
- text-based coding
- computational thinking
- integration of computer science into other subjects
- cloud-based computing
- Online Application
- Proposals are due March 2, 2018
- Sessions will be 1 hour in length
- Wifi internet access will be available for you and participants.
- Participants will be asked to bring their own devices, please specify in your description if your session is device specific.
- Proposals will not be accepted from for-profit vendors
- Accepted presenters will be notified no later than March 23, 2018 and provided a discount code for $100 off of registration.
- Transportation and lodging will be reimbursed at state rate for Texas attendees who are not WeTeach_CS Collaborative members.
Contact – Amy Werst, email@example.com