This year’s WeTeach_CS Summit will be our biggest event yet, with over 90 (!!!) breakout sessions, general sessions featuring nationally recognized leaders in education and industry, exhibitor fair, and student playground. Register Now!
Innovative Technologies and Their Potential in Education
Monday, June 18 @ 11:15 AM
New Technologies are coming at us at an almost unthinkable rate and can be so confusing as to how we begin to plan for them in our educational systems. Mike Belcher, Director od EdTech Innovation at HP, Inc will share some of the most innovative technologies planned or releasing in the coming years and discuss the potential impacts of Xr (Virtual, Augmented and Blended Reality), Immersive computing, AI and 3D Printing on the private sector as well as K-12 and Higher Education.
About Mike Belcher
Director EdTech Innovation
Mike is currently the Director of EdTech Innovation for HP, Inc and for more than 20 years has been building and managing EdTech solutions and services aimed at improving Student experiences. In his current role Mike leads the development of Educational Use of future technologies like VR, AR, AI, Immersive computing and 3D Printing.
About the 2018 WeTeach_CS Summit
The WeTeach_CS Summit is a 3-day event which educates, empowers, and inspires K-12 CS teachers, advocates, administrators, professional development providers, university instructors, and policy-makers to advance the goal of CS for All in Texas and beyond. This year’s Summit will be held on the shores of the San Gabriel River at the Sheraton Austin Georgetown Hotel and Conference Center in Georgetown, TX, just outside of Austin. Approximately 450 CS champions will be in attendance.
WeTeach_CS Summit Registration Details
- When – June 18-20, 2018 (Monday – Wednesday)
- Where – Sheraton Austin Georgetown Hotel & Conference Center, Georgetown, TX (35mi north of Austin)
- Cost – $400 per participant
- Registration Deadline – June 11, 2018
- Accommodations and Travel Reimbursement – Attendees may be eligible for reimbursement of travel and accommodations expenses. See registration page for details.
- Hotel Room Block and Group Rate – A room block is available and a group rate is available until May 17, 2018. Subject to availability. See registration page for details.